Sales and Customer Service Representative - Seasonal
- 60 Sky Blvd - Halifax, Nova Scotia B2T 1K3
- Job Category: Customer Service/Support
- Job ID: 2019-5290
It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
Are you a career focused individual with a competitive spirit and passion for sales? Our Client Service Specialist team includes people just like you! The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by “going the extra mile” to deliver friendly service in a professional and timely manner. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager and involves successfully identifying customers’ needs and recommending products and services that best suit them.
This is a seasonal position which has opportunities for full time and part time permanent positions after Labour Day.
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and exceed their expectations every time
- Open and close rental agreements
- Achieve monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts such as body shops and dealerships
- Answer phones and confirm customer reservations
- Assist with the picking up and dropping off of customers
- Complete vehicle inspections
- Work as a team player with fellow staff members to optimize branch productivity including cleaning and shuttling vehicles
- Minimum of one year of customer service, retail or sales experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and sales driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Available to work full time for the entire summer up to and including Labour Day
- Flexible to work a variety of shift times including day, afternoon and evening shifts
What’s in it for you?
- Career opportunities including full time, part time and returning seasonally
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive Program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.