Retail Operations Manager
- 1749 Bank Street - Ottawa, Ontario K1V 7Z4
- Job Category: Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: 2019-5969
It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
Are you a sales driven person with excellent leadership qualities? Want to join a fast paced environment that will enhance your skills and experience to take your career to the next level?
- Leading by example and responsible for hiring, coaching and career development of employees.
- Review territory performance in order to assess expenses, sales targets, fleet and labour costs.
- Review and use the monthly Profit and Loss statements to ensure expense control and proactively plan fleet and sales goals.
- Develop marketing and sales plans with detailed targets and then work with staff to achieve those targets.
- Act as primary contact for our accounts.
- Responsible for business development initiatives and play an active role in the sales calls including following up on leads generated by our locations and completing sales calls including cold calls and maintenance calls to various types of accounts of all sizes.
- Examines reports to determine the operational activities of the locations and ensure optimum performance.
- Investigates and resolves any customer service issues to ensure we are exceeding customer expectations every time.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of three years experience in a retail management role, multi location is an asset
- Must be highly energetic and proven dedication to the development of their teams and their locations
- Passion for sales with a track record of success
- Business to business sales experience is a must
- Driver's license and a clean driving record
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Automotive experience is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A monthly vehicle allowance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Apply now at www.discountcar.com/careers
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.